Serving The Rogue Valley For Over A Decade
Since We Don't Contract With Any Stores, We Can Shop Stores Not Available Through Other Online Delivery Platforms.
We Go To ANY Restaurant. Just Prepay Your Order With The Merchant, Then Call Us To Pick It Up.
Just A Full Name And Birthdate Is All We Need To Pickup Your
Emergency Roadside Parts Transport
Weather Your "Rig" Is Broke Down On The Highway Or At Nearest Truck Stop, We Can Run Replacement Parts, If It Fits In Our Vehicle, From Any Large Truck Service Centers in Medford.
- How does your service work?
- Call us at 541-951-8275, or you can email or fill out our online form and tell us what you want us to do. If it's a service we provide, we will get all your information for the order. We prefer the customer have the delivery prepaid with the Merchant ahead of time, Once we arrive with your order, we will collect payment.
- How much does your service cost?
- See our "Service Rates" button above.
- How do I pay for your service?
- We take cash and all major credit and debit cards. Personal checks are not accepted UNLESS you have an excellent payment history with our service. Business/company checks are accepted. Eligible check payments are accepted up to ONE hour before banks close for the day and not accepted on weekends.
- Do I have to tip?
- Unlike other delivery platforms, we do NOT rely on tips
to pick up ANY orders. What we need to keep our business
going is rolled into our pricing structure.
There may be times when we do have to increase our pricing due to economic increases (inflation), but we try to hold off on any major price increases once all other cost-cutting options on our part have been exhausted.
We do NOT cancel orders based on whether there's a tip or not! Alternatively, we do not need to be PROMISED a tip for delivering an order.
Every order placed through Task Runners IS picked up and delivered regardless. Any cancellation of orders is either from the customer or if there's any emergency situation that comes up affecting the delivery.
Although tipping is not mandatory, we do accept them and it's always appreciated.
- Can you take me to a store or appointment?
- Unfortunately no, we cannot. Task Runners is not licensed as a taxi or ride-share service. We only transport items.
- Can you deliver alcohol or cigarettes?
- Task Runners is registered with the Oregon Liquor and
Cannabis Commission to deliver alcohol as an Approved
For-Hire Carrier. This allows us to ONLY be able to
"transport" alcohol from point of pick up to point of drop
off. We are NOT allowed to purchase, nor are we to collect
for it's purchase.
You would have to purchase from the merchant prior to us picking the alcohol.
Cigarettes are regulated and controlled by the Dept. of Justice. We are currently unable and prohibited from delivering those items. Marijuana is also another item we are unable to deliver.
- Do you accept EBT/SNAP cards?
- Although Task Runners is not setup to take EBT/SNAP
cards at this time there IS a way for you to allow us to use
your card for paying for your order.
You will need to fill out Form MSC 231 "Authorized Representative and Alternate Payee" You can find the form HERE.
Once we receive a copy of your approval and is on file with us, we will be able to use your card to purchase your items. We would have to pick up your card prior to starting your order (extra stop /mileage fees may apply).
However, OUR service charges would have to be paid for through other means (credit/debit card/cash)
- Do you offer senior/military discounts?
- Yes! If you are over 65, we offer 10% discount off delivery charges (excluding extra stop, mileage and extra funding fees). We do not, however, discount the cost of the actual items purchased. You must reimburse us for the total cost of the items WITH the discounted delivery charge.
This is NOT an automatic discount. You must ask for the discount EACH time you place an order, either by phone or online ordering. We also do not allow for discount requests ON BEHALF of another person. The person requesting the discount MUST be the one receiving the discount.
Military discount requests need show ID at delivery, but will not need to for future deliveries.
We cannot discount at time of delivery as we have already made up the collection ticket prior to arrival. We do NOT allow "double discounting". We can do senior OR military discount, but not both.
- Item damaged/ missing/ wrong in delivery
- What do I do? - If you find an item(s) that was
damaged/missing, or not what was ordered after we had
dropped it off, call us IMMEDIATELY.
Anything that spilled, was broken or leaking can usually be replaced, at OUR cost, by going back to the store/restaurant for a replacement. If no replacements are available, we may elect to issue a refund for the price of the item(s) that were affected, credit towards the item(s) on next delivery or discount on delivery fee on next order. This would also apply for any items missing from the order as well.
If you received an item you didn't order, keep your receipt. We will need it to do any refunds, if possible. Some perishable food items are not refundable after they have left the store/restaurant.
If you receive anything in a food order you didn't order DO NOT CONSUME IT! The restaurant may require the order be returned before issuing a refund or replacement.
Above all, make sure you check your order within 10 minutes of receiving it. If we don't hear from you within 20 minutes after dropping it off, we will assume the order was complete, with no issues.
- What is your refund policy?
- Task Runners can partially or fully refund on delivery
fees ONLY. Items needing to be refunded should be
through the merchant that the items were purchased from.
Make sure you keep your receipt.
For all food orders, Task Runners is only liable for the condition that the delivery arrives in. We are NOT responsible for how the food items are prepared. It is the customer's responsibility to check their delivery AT LEAST within 10 minutes after receiving it and give us a call if any issues arise.
If the delivery arrives damaged, we may elect to replace the damaged item(s) at OUR cost, however, we will not refund for the total cost of the order AND delivery charges.
- What if I can't pay for my order?
- It's the customer's responsibility to make sure they
have the funds necessary to pay for the service before
calling by checking bank accounts, credit cards, etc.
If we are doing an order that is "non-funded", meaning we don't spend any money on an order, we may postpone our delivery payment at a later time. The outstanding charges will accumulate late fees of $10 added for each day the payment is late.
Task Runners has a "one chance" policy.
Non-payment for our service will cause that individual to be immediately banned from future service FOR LIFE, reported to law enforcement for "theft of services", as well as initiating collection attempts, either by Task Runners or through other legal entities.
Things that can get you banned or refused service in the future:
Bounced checks (if no other payment option is offered).
Paying with fake credit cards or cash.
Unsafe delivery location (for driver OR vehicle).
Harassing, threatening, or being unruly to Task Runners staff.
Chargebacks (disputing charges we make to a customers card for services rendered that are made fraudulently will be considered as "non-payment of services" and will fall under our "one chance" policy.)